I remember B.i. (before iPhone) when applications on mobile devices were something only hardcore travelers, geeks, and gamers had tried. But now, you say mobile, and the nearest marketing person responds with “So when can I get my app”? For the first time, it’s easy, and really fun to download an app. I currently have 253 apps on my iPhone – I don’t think even Apple saw this coming.
- Mind the Product Meetup #SXSW @ Little Woodrow's http://t.co/71NJoZKMSb about 33 minutes ago
- Trade Show robot #SXSW @ SXSW Trade Show http://t.co/bdiVWYl0ky about 2 hours ago
- #sethxsw just told me something shocking or funny, I’m not sure #sxsw http://t.co/RLRwYJ1iJE about 15 hours ago
- Classic Macs #SXSW @ AdPeople Worldwide http://t.co/8BE09aePCo about 20 hours ago
- Learning about multicultural differences in gesture based controls #IEEEGoto #sxsw about 23 hours ago
jeremyjohnson @ flickr