I remember B.i. (before iPhone) when applications on mobile devices were something only hardcore travelers, geeks, and gamers had tried. But now, you say mobile, and the nearest marketing person responds with “So when can I get my app”? For the first time, it’s easy, and really fun to download an app. I currently have 253 apps on my iPhone – I don’t think even Apple saw this coming.
- Digg’s Google Reader alternative will be called Digg Reader and won’t come as a standalone app http://t.co/ygktwfR6of about 1 day ago
- Drive by shooting in Southlake, TX http://t.co/wgsQtBxPH6 about 2 days ago
- RT @JonathanCRogers: iHook 'Em RT @mashbusiness: Apple to Build Macs in Texas http://t.co/r8w4rNrqSD about 2 days ago
- RT @simonlindsay: Really nice, @google's new trends visualizer http://t.co/W9hFZSXd8t about 2 days ago
- RT @GOTYazos: Xbox One #XboxReveal http://t.co/cUwUrCDk5t about 3 days ago
jeremyjohnson @ flickr